Florida Department of Health

U.S. Citizens and residents
Coming Soon

Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade WIC program provides healthy food, nutrition education, breastfeeding support, and family resources to women, infants, children, and families in Miami-Dade County. If pregnant, recently postpartum, or a caretaker of a child under age 5, you can get support for you and your family at one of 15 WIC Centers.


  • A funded EBT shopping card to use at grocery stores for food purchases

Show more


  • Women who are pregnant, recently postpartum or breastfeeding
  • Infants
  • Children up to 5 years
  • Must live in Florida (citizenship not required)
  • Must be income eligible - see income guidelines
  • If you currently receive food assistance (SNAP), Medicaid or Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA) are automatically income-eligible
Show more
Go back
No items found.


  • Appointments are required In order to apply, make an appointment by calling (786) 336-1300
  • WIC remains fully operational at 15 locations as well as their administrative offices
  • WIC has automatically issued one month (30 days) of WIC benefits for all currently enrolled Miami-Dade WIC clients who had appointments during the week of 3/11
  • Clients who were issued benefits can just call the appointment line at 786-336-1300 in the next 30 days to schedule their next appointment and review their options
  • For Florida Relay Services, please call (800) 955-8771

Do you need help?

These organizations are ready to help you at no cost.


  • Name, health records and immunization card for each infant and/or child
  • Personal identification for you and any infant or child (example, driver’s license, birth certificate, crib card, military ID, photo ID, paychecks/stubs)
  • Proof of address such as rent receipt, utility bills. (You must live in Florida, but you do not need to be a US citizen or legal resident)
  • Proof of household income for the last 30 days such a paycheck/stub, bank statement or unemployment benefits. You are automatically income-eligible If you receive Medicaid, Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA), or Food Assistance (SNAP)

Sign up for updates

Get notified with new programs when they are available.