WIC - Federally funded nutrition program for Women, Infants, and Children
South Florida and beyond
Florida Department of Health
The Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade WIC program provides healthy food, nutrition education and more to women, infants, children, and families in Miami-Dade County.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
- A funded EBT shopping card to use at grocery stores for food purchases
- Women who are pregnant, recently postpartum or breastfeeding.
- Children up to 5 years.
- Must live in Florida (citizenship not required).
- Must be income eligible - see income guidelines.
- If you currently receive food assistance (SNAP), Medicaid or Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA) are automatically income-eligible.