Essential Needs Voucher for Food & Beverage Workers

For residents of:

South Florida and beyond

Provided by:

Nolet Family USA Relief Program

Ideal for:

Food and Beverage Workers

Get a $50 eVoucher to help supplement groceries and other much needed essentials.

Coming Soon
Need more help with Rent and Housing?

Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.

Go to the Rent and Housing program finder


  • Monthly $50 eVoucher.
Show more


To apply, you must:

  • Be 21 years of age or older.
  • Be an unemployed Food & Beverage Hospitality Worker living in the United States. An individual is considered to have been “employed” if they performed services on a regular full- or part-time basis for a minimum of six months prior to forced closures resulting from Covid-19.
  • Have experienced loss of employment with a licensed restaurant or bar due to Covid-19.

Show more
Go back
No items found.


  • Note: Limit one registration per person per month.
  • As employment status can change, participants will be required to reapply to the program on a monthly basis to be considered for ongoing relief on a first-come, first-served basis.

Apply Now

Do you need help?

These organizations are ready to help you at no cost.

No items found.


  • Basic contact information (name, email, phone number…).
  • Name of bar or restaurant you worked in prior to COVID.
  • Phone number to that bar/restaurant.
  • Your position at that bar or restaurant.
  • Upload a picture of a recent pay stub (If you don't have a paystub, anything that has your name along with your workplace will do).
  • Employer/Supervisor information (name, phone number, and position).