Grants for Elderly Musicians
South Florida and beyond
Pinetop Perkins Foundation
Emergency grants of up to $500 to elderly musicians in need to help cover the cost of medical and living expenses.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
Show more programs
Grants of up to $500 to elderly musicians for medical and living expenses including but not limited to:
- Temporary home care services.
- Transportation services to and from doctor’s appointments, health and/or social services such as (but not limited to) dialysis, chemotherapy, radiation.
- Transport to and from grocery stores, pharmacies or similar facilities.
- Doctor visits and procedures.
- Emergency services.
- Financial aid for household utilities or other basic living expenses.
- Assistance with burial costs.
- Must be 50 years or older.
- Plays professionally on stage on a local, regional or national level.
- Has played on professional albums/CDs.
- Household adjusted gross income is less than $30,000.