Financial Assistance for Individuals in the Entertainment & Art Industries
South Florida and beyond
The Haven Foundation
The Haven Foundation is providing grants to individuals in the entertainment and arts industries for financial assistance.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
Show more programs
March 19, 2021
- Financial assistance for individuals in the entertainment and arts industries
- A freelance qualified person.
- An individual who is committed to his/her industry or work, who has derived at least forty percent (40%) of his/her annual income over the past three (3) years from his/her personal production, performance or other work in the industry.
- The qualified person must have experienced a recent, unforeseen emergency or triggering event that has significantly and adversely affected the qualified person’s ability to produce, perform and/or market his/her work and, thus, creates the need for immediate relief funds and/or assistance.
- Legal US resident. All work must be done by the qualified person; all work must be done in the United States.