Financial Assistance for Artists Facing Medical Emergencies
South Florida and beyond
The Artists’ Fellowship
Emergency aid to professional fine artists and their families facing immediate medical emergencies.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
- Emergency financial assistance for artists in need.
- Need must be current and document not anticipated.
- Proof of financial hardship due to medical emergency.
- Visual artists who make their livelihood through sales as reported on a schedule with a U.S. Federal Tax return.
- Those who create art for sale through galleries, private commission or reproduction in mass media.
- Sculpture, painting, drawing, printmaking, art photography, fine art ceramics, mixed media, installations, and video are considered "fine art".