Housing Services for Veterans in Miami-Dade
Miami-Dade and Monroe
The Advocate Program
Secure permanent housing and access to services if you are a veteran experiencing homelessness.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
Show more programs
- Housing stability for homeless veterans.
- Case management services.
- Legal services.
- Housing counseling.
- Employment services.
- Connection to VA and public benefits.
- Temporary financial assistance needed to obtain or retain permanent stable housing.
- Homeless or low-income veterans based in Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties.