Rental & Mortgage Assistance for Renters/Homeowners in Certain Miami-Dade Cities
Miami-Dade (see list of cities)
Rent & Mortgage Help
Get up to $6,000 for past due rent or mortgage payments if you're behind on your payments because of the pandemic.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
Show more programs
December 15, 2020
- Up to $6,000 for past due rent or mortgage payments.
- This program is available to both renters and homeowners.
Only certain cities are participating. You must reside in one of the following cities within Miami-Dade County.
- City of Florida City
- City of Hialeah
- City of Homestead
- City of Opa Locka
- City of Sunny Isles Beach
- Town of Bay Harbor Island
- Town of Cutler Bay
You must also be able to document a loss or reduction of income due to the pandemic.
Your income must be below the following:
- $89,600 (single applicant)
- $102,480 (household of two)
- $115,220 (household of three)
- $127,960 (household of four)
See chart on program page if your household size is not listed above.