Relief Grants for Latinx Artists and Cultural Workers
South Florida and beyond
National Association of Latino Arts and Cultures (NALAC)
Latinx Artists and Cultural Workers
Get help to pay for financial emergencies caused by the impact of COVID-19.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
March 17, 2021
- One-time grant of $2,500.
- Must be at least 18 year of age.
- Must identify as a Latinx artist or cultural worker and is able to demonstrate their artistic or cultural practice.
- Must not be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
- Must demonstrate dire financial need due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Must be able to provide a Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) if awarded grant funds.
- Must have full-time residence in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and the region in which they are applying for at least one (1) year.
- Must not have received grant funds via the Catalyst for Change Award or Border Narrative Change grant opportunities.
NOTE: Individuals who received micro-grant funding in 2020 Actos de Confianza relief are welcome to apply.