North Miami Food Pantry
City of North Miami
In response to increased demand due to COVID-19, The NoMi Food Pantry, formally known as The NoMi Food Market, launched a new website for residents to receive public support for emergency food assistance provided at the facility. The site, www.NoMiCares.org, provides resources to members of the public needing assistance from the pantry, along with individuals interested in donating money, groceries and volunteer hours.
- The NoMi Food Pantry provides fruits and vegetables, protein, dairy and shelf-stable items in addition to health and beauty items such as diapers and personal hygiene items.
- Delivering hot meals to our seniors & disabled residents
- Delivering farm-fresh food
- Proof of North Miami residency required
- Only one registration per household is allowed
- Shopping appointments limited to once per week; item quantities may be limited based on household size