Mortgage Assistance Program
City of Miami
U.S. Citizens and residents
The City of Miami has launched the Mortgage Assistance Program (MAP) to assist eligible homeowners within City of Miami limits. This grant provides a one-time payment of up to $6,000 towards the past due mortgage payments (arrears) to qualifying households.
- One-time grant of up to $6,000 towards the past due mortgage payments (arrears) of qualifying households
Open to all eligible homeowners within City of Miami limits:
- 120% Area Median Income (AMI) or below
- Have experienced job loss or income reduction on or after March 1st due to COVID-19
- The home must be owner-occupied with a homestead exemption, within City of Miami limits
- The home must be a single-family home, a townhome, or a condominium
- The homeowner must have been current on their mortgage prior to March 1, 2020. The program can pay PITI (Principal, Interest, Taxes and Insurance) between March 1 and December 30, 2020.