Mortgage Payment Grants for Homeowners in the City of Miami
City of Miami
The City of Miami
Get up to $10,000 towards your mortgage if you’re behind on your payments because of the pandemic.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
Show more programs
November 30, 2020
- One-time grant of up to $10,000 towards the past due mortgage payments.
- Funds for qualifying households will be paid directly to the mortgage lender on behalf of the homeowner with no repayment required.
Open to all eligible homeowners within City of Miami limits:
- 120% Area Median Income (AMI) or below.
- Have experienced job loss or income reduction on or after March 1st due to COVID-19.
- The home must be owner-occupied with a homestead exemption, within City of Miami limits.
- The home must be a single-family home, a townhome, or a condominium.
- The homeowner must have been current on their mortgage prior to March 1, 2020. The program can pay PITI (Principal, Interest, Taxes and Insurance) between March 1 and December 30, 2020.