Relief Funds for Restaurant Employees
F+B Hospitality Brokerage
Grants to full-time restaurant workers who are dependent on hourly wages or tips to cover basic living expenses.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
- $250 grants available for out-of-work restaurant employees.
To qualify for grant assistance, you must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- Worked in a restaurant, bar, cafe or nightclub located in Miami-Dade County.
- Full-time employee working a minimum of 30 hours total per week. Hours can be completed at multiple locations but they must be in Miami-Dade County.
- Employed for 3 months or longer at the same location.
- Lost your job due to COVID-19 related cutbacks and closures.