Stay Connected with Verizon
U.S. Citizens and residents
In response to COVID-19, Verizon is waiving activation and upgrade fees, and offering free calls to just about everyone in an effort to help people and families stay connected.
- Activation fees on new lines of service and upgrade fees are waived starting March 18
- Unlimited domestic calling to customers on limited-minute plans
- No service will be terminated for any customer who has been impacted by COVID-19
- Free international calling to countries identified by the Center for Disease Control as level 3 impacted by COVID-19 effective through the end of April
- Two months of waived internet and voice service charges for current Lifeline customers and a new affordable internet option for low-income households, starting April 3
- Must be an active Verizon customer or new customer
No items found.