Reduced Cost Internet for Low-Income Families
South Florida and beyond
Families with Students
Comcast's Internet Essentials program provides Internet services at a reduced cost to help students and families impacted by the pandemic.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
Show more programs
- New Internet Essentials customers will receive two free months of Internet service if you apply and are approved by December 31, 2020. After promotion, regular rates apply.
- For all new and existing Internet Essentials customers, the speed of the program’s Internet service has increased to 25 Mbps downstream and 3 Mbps upstream.
- Low-income families in Comcast service areas who sign up as new customers can receive 60 days of complimentary internet service.
You may be eligible if you:
- Qualify for programs like the National School Lunch Program, housing assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, and others.
- Live in an area where Comcast Internet service is available.
- Have not had Comcast Internet in the last 90 days.
- Households who owe money to Comcast may still qualify if approved by 12/31/20.