Harlem’s Fashion Row
U.S. Citizens and residents
ICON360 has partnered with CFDA and Vogue’s A Common Thread to support Black fashion designers who are pivoting their businesses during this pandemic and need funding to scale. This program is granting a total of $1 Million to 20 applicants.
- Grant assistance for designers of color
- Open to all designers of color living in the United States
- Applicants must have been in business for at least 2 years
- Applicants must be selling on their own e-commerce platform
- Applicants must have pivoted their business after the COVID-19 pandemic (including, but not limited to: making and selling masks, providing digital services, changing your business model, etc.)
No items found.