Housing Services for Individuals Living with HIV/AIDS
South Florida and beyond
Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA)
Individuals with HIV/AIDS
Receive rent assistance, transitional housing support, and other services if you or someone in your household is living with HIV/AIDS.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
Show more programs
- Short-term rent, mortgage and utility assistance.
- Tenant-based rental assistance.
- Permanent housing placement.
- Short-term supported housing facilities (transitional housing).
- Other support services.
- At least one person who has HIV or AIDS in the household.
- Total household gross income less than 80 percent Area Median Income (AMI).
- Proof of Florida residency.
- Verifiable documentation of need for housing assistance.
- Enrolled in the Ryan White Program.
Click here to find out if you qualify.