Rental Assistance for Families Facing Homelessness in Miami-Dade
Citrus Health Network
Rent & Utility Help
Receive help with rent and utility bills if you are at risk of becoming homeless or are currently experiencing homelessness.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
Show more programs
- Temporary rent assistance (no cap per household).
- Temporary utility assistance.
- Legal assistance and credit counseling.
- Individuals or families who are currently homeless or in housing but at risk of becoming homeless and in need of temporary rent or utility assistance.
- Individuals must meet income qualification requirements.