Grants for Local Restaurants and Non-Home-Based Caterers
Restaurants & Professional Caterers
Grants of up to $25,000 for local, independently-owned and operated restaurants and non-home-based caterers.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
Show more programs
- Grant, which does not to be repaid.
- Up to $25,000 available to each applicant.
- Restaurants or non-home-based caterers with a Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation License to operate as a restaurant or caterer.
- Restaurants or non-home-based caterers located in Miami-Dade County with a maximum of 50 employees and annual revenue does not exceed $10M.
- Restaurants or non-home-based caterers located in Miami-Dade County with a maximum of 75 employees and annual revenue does not exceed $15M.
- Nightclubs, bars, or mobile food truck.
- Chain, franchise restaurants, or hotel restaurants owned by hotel.
- Home based business of any kind.