Fit Pro Relief Fund
U.S. Citizens and residents
The Fit Pro Relief Fund has been created to provide financial assistance to fitness professionals that have faced economic hardship as a result of the COVID-19 global health crisis.
- One-time grant that can be used to help cover the cost of housing, groceries, bills, or any other basic living expenses
- The average grant award is $1,000
- Five years as a personal trainer or group-exercise instructor, either part-time or full-time
- Up-to-date certification as a personal trainer or group-exercise instructor
- Your income has been severely affected by COVID-19
- You have not received any form of government or employer-based financial help (unemployment, severance pay, or similar aid)
No items found.