Information you’ll need to provide

  • Photo ID like a driver’s license or passport for everyone in the household.
  • Social security card for everyone in the household. 
  • Most current proof of income for everyone in the household. This could be something like recent pay stubs or a Social Security benefits letter. 
  • A copy of your Electric Bill. 
  • Letter of food assistance. (If applicable).
  • If renting, most current rental/lease agreement or contract. If you own your home, you do not need to provide proof of ownership.
  • If living in subsidized housing, most current HAP/HUD contract, Annual Recertification Form, or Notice of Rent Adjustment.

Helpful tips

  • Don’t hesitate to reach out! There are multiple ways to apply and help is available to gather the required information. Start by calling (305) 671-6317.

About this program

Provided by: Alliance for Aging, Inc. 

If you have questions, you can speak with a program representative at:

Not what you're looking for?

Browse additional resources to apply for rental assistance, access free food, find job training programs, and more.

Resources for Individuals & Families

How we can help