Housing Options for Homeless Individuals in Miami-Dade
Secure emergency, transitional, and permanent options if you are struggling with your housing or facing homelessness.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
Show more programs
- Emergency, transitional, and permanent housing services for individuals facing homelessness.
- Additional programs including comprehensive health care and social services.
- Miami-Dade County resident.
- Income below the program's requirements.
Meet one of the following:
- Moved at least twice in the past 60 days.
- Living with another family if you are unable to pay rent.
- Notified you will be evicted if you are unable to pay.
- Living in a hotel or motel because you can't afford rent.
- Living in a crowded space or efficiency apartment with two or more people.
- Fleeing domestic violence, human or sex trafficking.
- Youth (age 24 or younger) living in unsafe place.