Rental Assistance for Renters in Miami-Dade
Rent or Mortgage Payments
Get up to $5,000 towards your rent if you’ve lost your job or income.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
Show more programs
- Up to $5,000 in rental payment assistance.
- You must be a Miami-Dade County resident.
- You are unable to pay your full rent as a result of a COVID-19 caused financial hardship.
- Income may not exceed 120% of Area Median Income (additional information on income limitations are listed here).
- There must be an executed lease between you and the property owner or landlord.
- You must certify that your household does not receive any other rental subsidy.