Financial Relief for Food and Beverage Workers
South Florida and beyond
Southern Smoke Foundation
Food and Beverage Workers
Emergency financial assistance to food and beverage workers facing unexpected expenses not covered by insurance.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
Show more programs
- Emergency funding for food and beverage industry workers to assist with rent, utilities, medical bills, or other similar needs.
- To qualify for emergency relief funding you must have worked in the food and beverage industry for a minimum of 6 months and an average of 30 hours per week minimum.
- Every applicant must show proof of such employment, so please have paycheck stubs and/or W2s available.
- Must have a need that cannot or will not be covered by insurance.
- Examples of need include medical bills, a car accident, weather catastrophes, family support assistance, and mental health needs.