Emergency Financial Assistance to Prevent Homelessness
Rent & Utility Help
Support with rent payments and referrals to programs for individuals and families to help prevent homelessness.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
Show more programs
- Rent/mortgage assistance.
- Food vouchers.
- Utility assistance.
- Referrals for other services.
- Be a resident of Miami-Dade, Broward or Monroe counties.
- Proof of hardship, such as late payment notice for rent/mortgage or utility, disconnection notice for utility services, or eviction notice.
- Be homeless or at risk of homelessness.