Craft Futures Fund
The Center for Craft, Creativity and Design
U.S. Citizens and residents
October 1, 2020
The Craft Futures Fund will support craft communities throughout the United States and their creative responses to COVID-19. These one-time, unrestricted grants will be disbursed to craft-based education projects that seed resilience, foster community, and amplify impact.
- One-time unrestricted grant of $5,000
Applicants must be:
- 21 years of age or older
- Eligible to receive taxable income in the U.S.
- Residing and working in the U.S. or its territories for the last two years and for the duration of the grant period proposed by the applicant
Applicants cannot be:
- Disqualified persons, such as substantial contributors to the Center for Craft as well as current employees, consultants, or board members of the Center for Craft, or immediate family members of such a person
- A previously awarded Craft Futures Fund recipient
Current and past recipients of other grants from the Center for Craft are eligible to apply for support for projects that have not been previously funded by the Center for Craft.