COVID-19 Relief Fund for Experimental Artists
Foundation for Contemporary Arts
U.S. Citizens and residents
August 31, 2020
The Foundation for Contemporary Arts is creating a temporary fund to meet the needs of experimental artists who have been impacted by the economic fallout from postponed or canceled performances and exhibitions.
- $1,500 grants to artists who have had performances or exhibitions canceled or postponed because of the COVID-19 virus
- Grants will be given to experimental artists that can show that they have had an engagement canceled or postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Applicants must be individual artists, or an individual representing an artist collective, ensemble, or group. Curators, producers, workshop organizers, organizations, or arts presenters are not eligible to apply
- Applicants must be living in the United States or U.S. territories
- Applicants cannot be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- For the purpose of the Covid Relief Fund, The Foundation for Contemporary Arts is temporarily suspending the organization's typical three year waiting period between grants. If you have received a grant from the Foundation in the past three years you are also eligible to apply
No items found.