COVID-19 Phase 2 Emergency Grant
Will Rogers Motion Picture Pioneers Foundation
U.S. Citizens and residents
The COVID-19 Phase 2 Emergency Grant provides cash assistance to members of the motion picture entertainment industry involved in exhibition, distribution or trade services, who are suffering financial strain as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Financial assistance for members of the film industry community involved in exhibition, distribution or trade services
- You have been furloughed, you are on reduced pay (50% or more), or laid off due to COVID-19
- You have an expense for housing, medical and/or basic household essentials that you do not have the means to pay
- Your housing, medical, or basic household expenses exceed the total amount you are receiving from unemployment, federal stimulus funding or other household income
- You have worked in theatrical distribution, exhibition or for a vendor exclusive to either sector for a minimum of five years
- You do not work in the production sector of the motion picture industry
- You have not secured a second job or new job since your furlough/layoff due to COVID-19
No items found.