Emergency Grants for Film Industry Workers
South Florida and beyond
Will Rogers Motion Picture Pioneers Foundation
Film Industry Professionals
Cash assistance to members of the film industry who are suffering financial strain as a result of the pandemic.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
Show more programs
- Financial assistance for members of the film industry community involved in exhibition, distribution or trade services.
- You worked in theatrical distribution (i.e. a movie studio), exhibition (i.e. a movie theater) or for a vendor exclusive to either sector for a minimum of five (5) recent years.
- You DO NOT work in the production sector of the motion picture industry (emergency relief for this sector is provided by other industry charities).
- You have been furloughed, you are on reduced pay (50% or more), or laid off due to COVID-19.
- You have an expense for housing, medical and/or basic household essentials (such as food and toiletries) that you do not have the means to pay.
- Your housing, medical, or basic household expenses exceed the total amount you are receiving from unemployment, federal stimulus funding or other household income.