Emergency Grants for Theater Professionals
South Florida and beyond
Dramatists Guild Foundation
Financial assistance to theater professionals in need of funds due to severe hardship or unexpected illness.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
Show more programs
- Emergency financial assistance for individual playwrights, composers, lyricists, and librettists.
Potential applicants must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- You are a member of the Dramatists Guild of America, the Playwrights' Center, New Dramatists, the Lark, or the BMI Musical Theater Workshop.
- You attended an MFA program in playwriting or musical theater writing.
- You received monetary compensation for my writing a play or musical for the American theater.
- Your play or musical has been presented for an audience of ticket-buyers.