Bartender Emergency Assistance Program
USBG National Charity Foundation
U.S. Citizens and residents
The Bartender Emergency Assistance Program will provide financial aid to bartenders or servers negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Maximum grant amount is $2,500
- Direct cash assistance to bartenders to relieve financial, medical or emotional strain during emergency hardship
- Individuals do not have to be a United States Bartenders Guild member to apply for a grant
- Performed services as a Bartender on a regular full- or part-time basis within 12 months of the application date
- A spouse or immediate family member of a bartender or server is also eligible to apply
- Experience a catastrophic event or emergency hardship that is unexpected and damaging to the applicant or the applicant’s property
No items found.