Artist Relief Emergency Grant
South Florida and beyond
Emergency grant initiative to offer financial and informational resources to artists across the US.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
- One-time grants of $5,000 to support artists facing dire financial emergencies due to COVID-19.
- Applicants must be practicing artists able to demonstrate a sustained commitment to their work, career, and a public audience.
- Experiencing dire financial emergencies due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Able to receive taxable income in the U.S. (e.g. citizen, green card holder, and/or permanent resident who can provide a W9 and SSN or ITIN).
- Residing and working in the U.S. for the last two years.
- Not a full-time employee, board member, director, officer, or immediate family member of any of the Artist Relief coalition partners listed on the application
- Not previously awarded a relief grant from this fund.