Emergency Grant for Artists
South Florida and beyond
Adolph & Esther Gottlieb Foundation
Painters, Sculptors, Printmakers
Financial assistance to qualified painters, printmakers, and sculptors who face unforeseen emergency-related expenses.
Need more help with Rent and Housing?
Find money for rent & utilities, and free legal advice if you're facing eviction.Go to the Rent and Housing program finder
- One-time assistance for a specific hardship, including emergency medical need.
- Grants of up to $15,000; average grant size is $5,000.
- Applicants must work in the disciplines of painting, sculpture or printmaking.
- Applicants must demonstrate a minimum involvement of 10 years in a mature phase of their work.
- Recipients of this grant must wait one year after receiving their grant before they are eligible to reapply.
- Applicants who have previously received an Individual Support grant three times or more are no longer eligible to apply for this grant program.