U.S. Citizens and residents
August 31, 2020
TILA Studios has launched a recurring monthly fund to provide financial support to black women artists nationwide during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Up to $500 in financial assistance that can be used to help off-set the cost of bills, studio rent, mortgage, child-care, impacted creative projects or income streams
- Awardees can re-apply for additional assistance after 8 weeks
Open to all black women artists who:
- Experienced a stalled gig or paid creative job opportunity
- Lost income from day job being temporarily closed
- Have an on-going art project with a specific purpose and direction
No items found.