Verizon Small Business Recovery Fund
Verizon and The Local Initiatives Support Corporation
U.S. CITIzens and residents
With an investment of $2.5 million from Verizon, The Local Initiatives Support Corporation is offering critical relief and resiliency-building support to small businesses facing immediate financial threat as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- One-time grants of up to $10,000
- Funds can be used for rent and utilities, meeting payroll, paying outstanding debt to vendors, or other immediate operational costs
- Open to all businesses facing immediate financial pressure because of COVID-19—especially entrepreneurs of color, women-owned businesses and other enterprises in historically underserved communities who don’t have access to flexible, affordable capital
- All awardees will have to certify that they are promoting the best interests of the community and are negatively impacted by the COVID-19 crisis
- Nonprofit organizations are ineligible for this application
No items found.