Up to $20,000 Grant Reimbursement for Small Businesses in Miami Beach
City of Miami Beach
Get up to $20,000 as reimbursement for business expenses.
- Up to $20,000 grant reimbursement for expenses incurred between October 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
- Microenterprise located within the City of Miami Beach.
- Business must have 5 employees or less.
- Owner of the microenterprise business earns at or below 80% AMI.
- Owner does not need to be paid as an employee or be included in the payroll register.
- Small Business located within the City of Miami Beach.
- Small Business must have 10 employees or less.
- Ability to retain/create one full time job, for a minimum of 12 months, for an employee that resides in a Miami Beach household earning no more than 80% area median income (AMI).
- The retained or created fulltime job may be a combination of multiple part-time jobs.
- City of Miami Beach/Miami-Dade County/State of Florida licenses must be up to date.
- Miami Beach 2021 Business Tax Receipt must be in paid status.
- Applicant must be a business that was or became operational prior to October 1, 2019.