Employee Training Grants for Florida Businesses
South Florida and beyond
Get grant assistance of up to $200,000 to provide employee training and education programs for your business.
One-time grant of up to $200,000 to help upgrade the skills of your current employees which provides enormous benefits to include:
- Increased Competitiveness.
- Skilled Workforce.
- Increased Productivity.
- Increased Profits.
- Company Growth.
- Reduced Turnover.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Increased Job Opportunities.
- Industry Recognized Credentials.
- Job Retention.
- Transportable/Transferrable Skills.
To apply, you must:
- Be a “for-profit” company in the State of Florida.
- Be in operation for a minimum of one (1) year prior to the application date (as verified
- on sunbiz.org).
- Have at least one full-time employee (must be Florida Resident AND W-2 employee). For a sole proprietor where the business owner is the only employee, the sole proprietor may be considered as the full-time employee.
- Be able to provide a minimum of up to 50 percent of the requested direct training costs.
- Have not received an award in the previous or current program year.