The Red Backpack Fund
The Spanx by Sara Blakely Foundation and GlobalGiving
U.S. CITIzens and residents
The Spanx by Sara Blakely Foundation and GlobalGiving established The Red Backpack Fund to support female entrepreneurs in the wake of COVID-19. The Fund will be issuing a minimum of 1,000 grants to female entrepreneurs in the U.S. to help alleviate immediate needs and support the long-term recovery of those impacted by the crisis.
- One-time grants of $5,000
- A free annual All-Access Pass to MasterClass
- A red backpack - the official icon of The Spanx by Sara Blakely Foundation
Majority women-owned businesses and nonprofits with:
- Annual revenues less than $5M
- At least one additional paid employee and fewer than 50 individuals on staff
Businesses must be in good standing and incorporated as a legal entity, and be able to demonstrate that the COVID-19 pandemic is causing hardship.
Sole proprietors are not currently eligible to apply.