Small Business Assistance Forgivable Loan Program
Miami Dade (availability by district)
Small Business Loan Seekers
Small business loans with no interest or origination fee for businesses that did not receive PPP.
Up to $25,000 loan with no interest or origination fees.
Loans can be used for any expenses that will allow the business to remain feasible for up to three months. Such expenses include, but are not limited to:
- Rent (executed lease agreement must be included in application).
- Salaries of current employees based on payroll register.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Payment of all expenses needed to keep the business safely operational and meeting all local, state, and federal requirements. Examples include utilities, licenses or insurance.
- Business is a for-profit located and operating in Miami Dade County.
- Business must have 25 or fewer employees.
- Business must not have been approved or received funds from any institution under the Paycheck Protection Program Loan (PPP).
- HUD eligible businesses.
Jobs created or retained by the assisted business may also be presumed to be low- and moderate-income (LMI) if the job and business are located in an area that:
- Has a 20% poverty rate (30% poverty rate if the area includes the central business district) and the area evidences pervasive poverty and general distress; or
- Is part of a federally designated Empowerment Zone or Enterprise Community; and
- The jobs will be located in a qualifying area.