Regular Business Stabilization Grant
City of North Miami
The City of North Miami
Small Business Grant Seekers
Short-term working capital assistance to small businesses in the City of North Miami.
- Up to $1,000 grant award to cover inventory, supplies and/or services (e.g. daily cleaning, sanitizing, delivery etc.).
Participants must be a small business operating within the City of North Miami. Applicants of the North Miami Regular Business Stabilization Grant shall comply with those provisions of the City’s local adopted codes regarding possessing a Certificate of Use and Business Tax Receipt.
For the purposes of this CDBG-CV program, eligible businesses will be identified through the following criteria:
- No more than ten (10) employees who are within low to moderate income range.
- Must not be part of a national chain, franchise or have city liens or code violations.
- Business can be non-profit or for-profit.
- Must submit letter of intent and provide evidence of need for assistance with documents such as invoices, purchase order or service contracts.
- Must have been operating in North Miami for at least 2 years (proof includes any one of the following: incorporations prior to 2017, income tax return prior to 2017, utility bill prior to 2017 or rental lease prior to 2017).
- The business owner must demonstrate an “Active” status in the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations.
- Cannot simultaneously apply for other North Miami grants funded under CDBG-CV allocation.
- Applicant must be U.S. Citizen or permanent resident alien.
- More than one application submitted for the same business, business owner, family member, or partners will not be considered.
- Applicant must not have received a CRA grant, City of North Miami Green Rehabilitation or U.S. Small Business Administration grant in the last five (5) Years