Rebuild Florida Business Loan Fund
South Florida and beyond
Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (FLDEO)
Small Business Loan Seeker
Up to $500,000 in financing available to assist businesses statewide with economic development and resiliency.
- Up to $500,000 in financing for working capital, machine and equipment, construction, inventory and more.
- Business must be located and operating primarily in the state of Florida.
- Business must be owned and controlled by persons who are lawfully in the U.S. and have an appropriate work Visa.
- Business must be legally able to contract debt.
- All owners of 20% or more of the borrowing entity must guarantee the loan and therefore provide all required documentation.
- An Experian credit score of 650 or higher (a score below 650 may be considered in certain circumstances and additional collateral may be requested).
- No bankruptcy within the last five (5) years.
- Provide contracts, bids or estimates for the following purchases: Real estate, furniture, fixtures and equipment; and/or Renovation, improvement or construction.
- Refinancing existing debt is a prohibited use of loan funds unless you can demonstrate sound economic justification.
Currently not accepting applications for construction projects.