MicroGrants for Small Businesses within the Omni CRA Area
Get emergency grant assistance to offset business expenses caused by the COVID-19 pandemic if you are located in the Omni CRA area.
Emergency microgrant assistance to be used for business expenses such as:
- Commercial lease payments with documentation of attempted deferral of lease payments.
- Commercial mortgage and high interest loan payments with documentation of attempted deferral of repayment.
- Employee salary and benefits and funding existing payroll or rehiring of staff which were laid off or furloughed due to COVID-19 quarantines.
- Other Sales, General, and Administrative expenses (SGA) deemed critical for business operations.
- New equipment needed to assist the business to a temporary digital or takeout transition.
- Utility payments.
To apply, you must:
- Be a locally owned and independently operated for-profit business.
- Be physically established within the Omni CRA Redevelopment Area (Check if your business address meets eligibility).
- Have been opened and operational for a minimum of one year.
- Have 50 employees or fewer.
- Be able to verify a loss of revenue due to COVID-19.