MicroGrants for Small Businesses within the Omni CRA Area

For businesses in:

Omni CRA

Provided by:

Omni CRA

Ideal for:

Small Businesses

Get emergency grant assistance to offset business expenses caused by the COVID-19 pandemic if you are located in the Omni CRA area.

Coming Soon


Emergency microgrant assistance to be used for business expenses such as: 

  • Commercial lease payments with documentation of attempted deferral of lease payments.
  • Commercial mortgage and high interest loan payments with documentation of attempted deferral of repayment.
  • Employee salary and benefits and funding existing payroll or rehiring of staff which were laid off or furloughed due to COVID-19 quarantines.
  • Other Sales, General, and Administrative expenses (SGA) deemed critical for business operations.
  • New equipment needed to assist the business to a temporary digital or takeout transition.
  • Utility payments.

Show more


To apply, you must: 

  • Be a locally owned and independently operated for-profit business.
  • Be physically established within the Omni CRA Redevelopment Area (Check if your business address meets eligibility).
  • Have been opened and operational for a minimum of one year.
  • Have 50 employees or fewer.
  • Be able to verify a loss of revenue due to COVID-19.

Show more
Go back
No items found.


To apply: Fill out the application form at the link provided and send the application, along with all required documentation, to aold@miamigov.com.

Apply Now

Do you need help?

The organizations listed below are Axis Coalition Members and are ready to help you at no cost.

No items found.


  • State of Florida business registration with Current Status from the Florida Division of Corporations.
  • Most recent Annual or Quarterly Balance Sheet or Profit & Loss Statement.
  • Current City of Miami Business Tax Receipt, Local Business Tax Receipt, or proof of payment.
  • Full employee list as of January 31, 2020.
  • Full employee list as of date of application.
  • Copy of most recent utility bill statement.
  • Executed Lease Agreement or Mortgage Statement.
  • W-9 Form.
  • Completed ACH Form & voided check.