MicroGrants for Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
South Florida and beyond
Get a one-time $500 matching grant to help offset business expenses caused by the pandemic.
- One-time $500 matching grant for small businesses negatively impacted by COVID-19.
To apply, you must:
- Have been negatively impacted by a government mandate due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Be independently owned and operated; not be nationally dominant in its field of operation.
- Intend to use funds to either help care for your employees/workers or pay ongoing business expenses.
- Raise at least $500 for your business through your own fundraiser. The fundraiser must be started because of the COVID-19 pandemic, and have no fraud reports made against it.