Micro-Loans and Technical Assistance for Small Businesses
Miami-Dade Chamber of Commerce
Small Minority-Owned Businesses
Micro-loan program providing low-interest loans between $5K - $25K to businesses in Miami-Dade County.
- Tier 1: $5,000 to $10,000
- Tier 2: $10,001 to $25,000
- 4% interest
- The applicant can chose between 12 – 60 months depending on the amount requested.
- Offering up to 90-day payment deferments due to COVID-19.
- No credit score requirements, loan is based upon business and personal financial analysis.
- Micro-loan funds can be used to purchase equipment, cover payroll, working capital or whatever your business needs.
- For businesses that create jobs, M-DCC offers a Micro-loan Forgiveness Program that will forgive up to $1,000 of the loan for every job created.
- Offering one-on-one technical assistance to businesses in Miami-Dade County.
Offering support for current business owners
- Be a licensed business in Miami-Dade County for at least 365 days.
- Have business and personal financials records for at least a one year period.
- Be a licensed business in Miami-Dade County for at least two years.
- Have business and personal financials records for at least a two year period.
- Have personal and/or business collateral to cover the loan amount.