Grants for Health-Related Nonprofits
South Florida and beyond
The IRONMAN Foundation
Grants available for nonprofits that address community needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
December 15, 2020
- Grant assistance for non-profit organizations.
- Funding opportunities to solve COVID-19-related issues.
Open to all non-profits working on projects that address community needs related to COVID-19. Potential projects that will be considered for grant funding include but are not limited to:
- Providing personal protective equipment (PPE) and supplies such as ventilators and CT/x-ray machines.
- Projects focused in the areas of housing/homelessness, health care, nutrition/food support, mental health, domestic violence, and care for seniors.
- Projects that find ways to support quarantined individuals.
- Projects that support areas with poor access to regular medical services.
- Supporting groups that are focused on water, sanitation, and hygiene.
- Supporting the research into SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19.