Grant Assistance for Small Businesses in Rural Communities
South Florida and beyond
Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)-Lowe’s
Small Businesses in Rural Areas
Receive relief grants of up to $20,000 if you are a small business in a rural community affected by the pandemic.
Grants assistance ranging from $5,000 to $20,000 to be used for:
- Payables to include rent and utilities.
- Meeting payroll (to include the applicant).
- Paying outstanding debt to vendors.
- Other immediate operational costs.
- Open to all small businesses located in rural communities are eligible. Rural communities are defined as having a population of 50,000 or less.