Grant Assistance for Small Businesses in Miami-Dade
Catalyst Miami and Comcast
Get grant assistance of up to $3,500 if you are a small business in Miami-Dade (see eligibility for specific areas) impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
May 15, 2021
One-time grant of up to $3,500 to cover the following operational expenses:
- Commercial rent.
- Future payroll.
- Phone bills.
- Related operational expenses agreed to between the applicant and Catalyst Miami.
- Applicants must be a small business owner.
- Must be incorporated in a U.S. state.
- Business Tax Receipt/Occupational License must be current.
- Must be in business for at least one (1) year.
- Must not be part of a national chain or franchise.
- Must provide last quarter’s expenses and revenue reports/receipts.
- Must receive technical assistance offered by Catalyst Miami's Small Business Support Services.
- Applicants may not submit more than one application for the business, business owner, family member, or partners.
Applicants must be located within the geographic areas below:
- Area 1: NE 14th Street to NE 36th Street & N Federal Hwy (railroad tracks) to I-95
- Area 2: NE 54th Street to NE 71st Street & NW 7th Ave to NE 4th Court
- Area 3: NW 36st Street to NW 71st Street & NW 17th Ave to I-95