Grant Assistance for Shuttered Venue Operators
South Florida and beyond
SBA - Small Business Administration
Get emergency assistance if you are a venue affected by the COVID pandemic.
- Eligible applicants may qualify for grants equal to 45% of their gross earned revenue, with the maximum amount available for a single grant award of $10 million.
- $2 billion is reserved for eligible applications with up to 50 full-time employees.
Eligible entities include:
- Live venue operators or promoters.
- Theatrical producers.
- Live performing arts organization operators.
- Relevant museum operators, zoos and aquariums who meet specific criteria.
- Motion picture theater operators.
- Talent representatives.
- Must have been in operation as of February 29, 2020.
- Venue or promoter must not have received a PPP loan on or after December 27, 2020.