Grant Assistance for New Community Businesses
South Florida and beyond
Caleb Brown Venture Capital
New Small Businesses & Startups
$1,000 gifts and 500 hours of free business consulting for one year for new community businesses.
- Up to $1,000 in grant assistance for new community businesses.
- 500 hours of complimentary business consultation.
- Applicants must be residents, or other invested members of the community that is proposed to be served by the company.
- Geography Served: Companies must serve an Urbanized Area defined by the Census Bureau as the following: A central place and adjacent territory that contain at least 50,000 people and an overall density of 1,000 per square mile.
- Start-up, for-profit businesses opened for less than three (3) years qualify for this opportunity; businesses in the planning stages are also welcomed to apply.
- Business owners must have intentions on hiring full-time, part-time, or intern staff within the funding year.