Free Small Business Training for Minority-Owned Businesses
City of Miami
Miami Bayside Foundation
Minority-Owned Small Businesses
Get free training to sharpen your entrepreneurial skills while learning how to prepare for access capital.
February 5, 2021
- Free small business training by experts in the field providing you with essential tools and skills to grow your company.
- Over 5 weeks, in 15-sessions, this program covers topics such as Establishing a Business, Developing a Business Plan & Projections, Understanding Financial Statements, Basic Accounting, Market Analytics, Marketing Plan & Branding, Accessing Capital, and much more.
To apply, you must be:
- A US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.
To apply, your business must be:
- Minority-owned (minimum 51% minority owner).
- Domiciled in Miami-Dade County (as stated on occupational license).
- In existence for more than six months.
- A for-profit business. No sole proprietorship or nonprofits.