Monthly FPL Bill Credits for Small Businesses
South Florida and beyond
Get a monthly FPL bill credit to help offset business expenses.
- Receive a monthly 10% credit based on the prior month’s energy charge portion of bill for the duration of the program.
This program is open to all:
- Non-demand commercial accounts.
- New small businesses (Starting service on or after December 1, 2020).
- Small businesses that were inactive for at least 6 months (Existing accounts with 0 kWh usage for at least 6 consecutive months after March 2020).
- Existing small businesses operating in communities designated as federal Opportunity Zones.
Please note, in addition to the categories, your specific account rate(s) will be evaluated as not all business rates will qualify for the program.