Emergency Grant Assistance for Restaurants (RRF Fund)
South Florida and beyond
SBA - Small Business Administration
Emergency assistance is available for eligible restaurants, bars, and other qualifying businesses impacted by COVID-19.
Up to $10 Million to use towards:
- Construction (outside eating area)
- Business operating expenses
Open to all restaurants who have experienced pandemic-related revenue loss.
Venues that qualify:
- Food Trucks
- Food Stands
- Food Carts
- Coffee Shops
- And many other venues determined by SBA including Bankruptcy Chapter 11, 12, 13 eligible working on reopening the restaurants.
Venues that do not qualify:
- Non profit restaurants
- Permanently closed restaurants
- Restaurants that received the Shuttered Venue grant
- Bankrupted venues under Chapter 7, 11, 13 that do not plan to reorganize.