Information you’ll need to provide

  • A valid Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN)
  • Previous years’ taxes and/or profit and loss statement
  • A valid commercial insurance policy (additional insurance may be required)
  • Credit history acceptable to the SBA (exceptional credit is not required)
  • Demonstrable ability to repay loan; for loans over $25,000 collateral is required
  • A signed and dated IRS Form 4506-C giving permission for the IRS to provide SBA with your tax return information

Helpful tips

  • Collateral is required for loans over $25,000. 
  • Fixed interest rate of 3.04% for small businesses with repayment terms of up to 30 years.
  • If you've experienced property damage, you might be eligible for the SBA's Physical Damage Loan program.

About this program

Provided by: SBA (Small Business Administration) 

If you have questions, you can speak with a program representative at:

Program Information: Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)

Register today!

If you want to learn a new skill or network with business owners and experts, check our our calendar. Updated regularly, this resource is packed with a variety of options for all types of business owners.

Small Business Calendar

How we can help